A.D. Envirotech Australia Pty Ltd (ADE) is a group of professional independent environmental consultants and geotechnical engineers providing high quality environmental services.
Our environmental consultants and laboratory staff have a wide range of experience including environmental science, resource management, biology, chemistry, civil engineering, geotechnical engineering, geology, land and water science, geochemistry, and geography.
Environmental Services include the following:
- air quality testing – A.D. Envirotech performs indoor and outdoor air quality testing by analysing air samples to ensure they are free of contaminants to guarantee a healthy living or working environment.
- asbestos inspection – A.D. Envirotech conducts asbestos inspections to determine the presence or absence of asbestos, its condition and extent. This is usually undertaken by taking a sample of the suspected item and/or associated material, which is then analysed for the presence of asbestos.
- soil testing – A.D. Envirotech offers analysis of soil and other solids (e.g. sediments). The major soil testing services that the company provides include Waste Classification, ENM Testing, VENM Testing and Geotechnical Investigations.
- asbestos survey – A.D. Envirotech performs asbestos and hazardous materials surveys for a variety of property owners, including, residential, private business, state, and public/private.
- asbestos testing – A.D. Envirotech is a recognised leader in asbestos testing, identification, management and removal. Testing and detailed inspections involving risk assessment and sampling of suspect materials are carried out by our highly qualified, trained and appropriately licensed staff.
- asbestos air monitoring – A.D. Envirotech consultants perform airborne asbestos monitoring in occupational and para-occupational situations. Samples are analysed in ADE’s in-house laboratory which is NATA accredited for the analysis of airborne asbestos in accordance with the “Membrane Filter Method for Estimating Airborne Asbestos Fibres”, which ensures rapid turnaround time on analysis of results.
- water testing – A. D. Envirotech offers assessment of groundwater, surface waters and drinking water in accordance with relevant Australian Standards and Guidelines
- geotechnical services and geotechnical engineering – The geotechnical services provided by ADE range from straightforward desk studies to advanced numerical modelling of ground deformations. Our geotechnical services team is able to offer assessment and design solutions in all of the traditional areas of geotechnical engineering
- site contamination assessments – A.D. Envirotech evaluates the level of risk that a contaminated area can pose to human health and environmentally. Appropriate remedial action, monitoring and validation can then be recommended based upon the site findings.
A. D. Envirotech Australia Pty Ltd (ADE) has over 15 years experience across a range of Environmental Services specifically tailored to address detailed EPA requirements and guidelines. The company maintains the highest standards of security when conducting all environmental assessments. All the details of the investigations are strictly confidential. We provide and perform environmental services throughout Brisbane and Australia.