The Environmental OH&S Laboratory was established in October 2000 as a subsidiary of A.D. Envirotech Australia Pty Ltd (ADE). Since then it has been providing high quality analytical testing services.
The ADE Laboratory team includes staff from a wide range of experience and backgrounds including analytical chemistry, geo-chemistry and environmental science. ADE is focused on meeting our customer’s individual needs and satisfaction. To meet our clients’ expectation our priority is to deliver the highest quality work and fast results. Rapid turnaround time and competitive prices make the dependable results you get much more valuable.
The aim of ADE Laboratory is to offer a wide range of analytical tests to support environmental investigations focused on soil and water pollution, indoor and outdoor air quality, hazardous materials surveys and geotechnical tests etc.
ADE Laboratory services provide a wide scope of tests which are not limited to:
– Bulk Asbestos Identification in building materials
– Asbestos in Soil
– Airborne Asbestos Monitoring
- Organic Pollutants (PAH, Organochlorinated Pesticides, Phosphorous Pesticides, TRH/diesel and petroleum residue, BTEX)
- Metals(e.g. Arsenic, Cadmium, Chromium, Lead, Mercury and more)
- Physical Properties (pH, EC, moisture content)
- Geo-Technical Testing (e.g. Foreign Materials, Particle Size Distribution, Compaction Test and more)
The ADE Laboratory is accredited by NATA to ISO 17025 standard for the majority of analytical tests listed above. NATA scope of accreditation.
The National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) is a world recognised accreditation provider offering a means of determining, recognising and promoting the competence of facilities to perform specific types of testing, measurement, inspection and calibration.
AD Envirotech strives towards expanding the range of our Laboratory analytical testing capabilities and NATA accreditation status through methodical development and procedural performance reviews.