A.D. Envirotech Australia Pty Ltd promises to maintain the highest level of safety and security of data and information as provided by you while using this website. If you are asked to provide any information related to your identification, you can rest assured that A.D. Envirotech Australia Pty Ltd will adhere to privacy statement and use the information as duly agreed by you.
A.D. Envirotech Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to update the look, content and other materials from time to time. You must frequently check our website to be in knowledge of any update and to make sure that the changes are in line with your needs. This policy will come into effect from 8th September, 2012.
WHAT WE COLLECT
A.D. Envirotech Australia Pty Ltd collects the following information
- Name and job title
- Contact information including phone number, email address etc.
- Demographic details such as preferences, postcodes etc.
- Information in regards to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
A.D. Envirotech Australia Pty Ltd requires your personal information to understand your requirement and provide you with better service, especially for the following reasons:
- Internal record maintenance
- To enhance our product quality and services
- A.D. Envirotech Australia Pty Ltd sends its clients and users emails to notify about new launches from time to time. For that purpose, it may ask you to provide your email address.
- We may also use your contact information such as email address, phone number or fax number to inform you about the market research purposes from time to time. These details are also put to god use to customize the website look in keeping with your preference.
A.D. Envirotech Australia Pty Ltd guarantees that it will take extreme measure to protect your data and details from any unauthorized access and exposure. We use physical, electronic and management procedures to ensure that any information provided by you and collected by A.D. Envirotech Australia Pty Ltd via online are safe and secured.
A cookie refers to a small file that seeks permission for its placement on your system’s hard drive. Addition to file is subject to your permission. With the help of the cookies, you can analyze web traffic and whether a particular site is visited. Cookies allow web applications to respond to the user and make these customized according to your needs, likes and dislikes by storing information about your personal preferences.
A.D. Envirotech Australia Pty Ltd may use traffic log to know which pages are in use for the purpose of web traffic analysis and improve our site to make it customized according to customers’ requirements and preferences. This information is removed from the system after we are done with the use of the information for statistical analysis.
The most significant aspect of cookies is that it helps us make a better website and offer much better services. Apart from the information you have voluntarily provided or are asked by the company to do so, we can get to know more about you and your browsing preferences with the help of cookies analysis.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You, as a user of the website are allowed to restrict the collection or use of personal information in the following ways:
- You are required to fill up a form on the website. Click the box that indicates you do not like others to use your information for any commercial purposes.
- If you have given your consent as to the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by clicking on http://adenvirotech.com.au/
We will, in no way, sell, lease, disclose or distribute your personal information to any third party if not permitted by you or obliged by laws to do so. However, we may use your personal information to send you news about new launches or promotion by a third party if it interests you.
Your request for personal information held by us is strictly governed by the laws of Australia.
If you ask for a copy of our information, please contact us. However, in that case, you have to pay a small fee.
If you consider that any information with us and about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you are requested to immediately contact us. The incorrect information will be removed as early as possible.